By booking this appointment you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms then the appointment cannot be booked. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
A non-refundable appointment booking fee of £30 is charged. As long as your appointment is cancelled at least 72 hours before it was due to take place, this fee can be used against a future appointment by emailing me directly. After this time a further booking fee will be payable.
You must have an active CAA Portal Account (all classes EXCEPT cabin crew). You MUST fill in your medical application form online (all classes EXCEPT cabin crew) and pay the CAA fee (all classes EXCEPT LAPL and Cabin Crew). If you do not fill in your form or pay the fee I CANNOT do your medical. If you turn up to your medical and you have not done this then you accept you will pay the full balance for your medical but that your medical will not take place and you will need to rebook.
You must ensure you read the information documents and download the consent or application form from the section for your class of medical, print it off, fill in and bring them with you to your medical.
You must inform in advance if you require a chaperone as it may not be possible to arrange this on the day. Please use the Questions/Comments and Other Information box to request this. If you do not arrange this in advance, you accept that the medical may not take place and you will pay the full balance for your medical and you will have to rebook again accordingly and pay again in full.
You understand that to ensure your medical goes smoothly you undertake to do the following:
- You MUST bring official photo ID such as passport or driving licence-we cannot proceed unless you bring this with you and you will have to pay the balance of your medical fee and will need to rebook again.
- If you wear glasses bring them with you AND the prescription.
- You must bring your previous medical certificate with you (if you have one).
- If, at a previous medical, you have been advised to bring additional reports or results please ensure you bring these with you.
- You accept that, if findings at your medical require further information, further charges can be incurred and you may need to have an in person review appointment to complete the medical.
- You accept that any charges incurred from third parties in providing information that is necessary for you to meet the regulatory requirements are the sole responsibility of the applicant concerned.
Payment (minus deposit paid) is required on the day. I can accept in payment cash, visa/mastercard debit or credit cards. Cheques are accepted with a £3.00 surcharge (no surcharge for cheques if card machine is not working).